ComplyWith makes the law clear for people who need to do things right.
Our vision is to be well known as New Zealand’s legal compliance leader, simplifying legal complexity with easy-to-read content and pleasure-to-use software.
Our growing legal technology business works with over 170 New Zealand businesses, including many of the regulators.
The working environment at ComplyWith encourages grounded achievers who love doing mahi that matters and getting stuff done. We’re confident, humble, and authentic.
We offer a unique opportunity to join a growing company in New Zealand's fast-growing SaaS sector. At ComplyWith we pride ourselves on an awesome working environment:
- We do an honest week's work - no need for long hours or late nights
- Our worth is not measured by fees or billable hours charged - success for our customers means success for us
- We empower each other to take on responsibility - you'll be supported to grow your career and skillset
- We have fun - we have a darts board, cornhole, office bikes, and paddleboards!
About the job
In this role, you’ll use your highly organised approach and customer-focused perspective to support our work to drive success and add value for our growing pool of customers.
Reporting to the Manager of the Customer Success Team, there will be opportunities to grow your career with ComplyWith as the business continues to grow in New Zealand.
This is a full-time role in our Customer Success Team, based in our Wellington waterfront office.
What you’ll be doing
In this diverse customer-facing role, your work will include:
- Helping to run customers' Legal Compliance surveys, including:
- Tracking projects through a Trello board
- Updating users in a customer’s Legal Compliance tool and identifying areas to clarify with customers
- Helping set up and launch Legal Compliance surveys
- Monitoring Legal Compliance surveys, actioning follow-ups, and closing surveys
- Supporting the drafting of reports for boards and senior leadership teams
- Communicating often with customers about all of the above
- Supporting the Customer Success Team Manager to help our customers achieve ongoing value, including by
- Scheduling customer meetings and organising room bookings
- Providing in-meeting support such as taking notes and helping with software demonstrations
- Helping to prepare pre and post-meeting customer communications
- Updating our CRM and tracking actions in it
- Helping create dashboard reports on key customer metrics
- Collaborating with our Junior Delivery Manager to make sure product support issues are quickly referred for fixing
- Occasionally being part of our team on our exhibitor’s stand at conferences
- Depending on your areas of interest and strength, you’ll be encouraged to contribute to the development of the ComplyWith NZ business. For example, providing feedback and ideas into the software-development roadmap or improvements to the customer success process.
You’ll have mentoring and support from senior team members to get up to speed.
Get a taste of what we do here: https://vimeo.com/complywith/clarity.
Measures of success
You know you’re doing a great job when:
- You receive positive feedback and are highly valued by customers and key stakeholders for your responsiveness and impact.
- You start taking on more responsibilities in your role
- You start to become an expert in our software, knowing the best ways to get value from our tools and being able to teach and support our customers to do the same
- You start to anticipate customer needs and take a customer-centric approach.
What you’ll bring
We’re looking for a people person with the skills to comfortably communicate with customers, who has a flexible approach, and can grow with us as ComplyWith continues to accelerate.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A tertiary qualification is preferred but what’s more important is that you have experience rapidly learning and understanding new processes and systems in a technical environment
- Previous customer success or account management experience would be helpful, but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to produce quality and error-free written communications
- Great time and process management skills, with the ability to learn and apply new processes and systems
- A problem-solver with a drive to learn and take on new challenges in a collaborative and practical way
- An ability to work independently within a close-knit team and ‘pull together’ as a team when the pressure is on
- A values-driven personality (integrity and trust is core to how we operate) and a doer who loves to get stuff done
- A desire and ability to work in a way that’s aligned to our Guiding Principles. We do our very best to be:
- Grounded achievers
- Autonomous collaborators
- Forever innovating
To apply, please send through a copy of your academic transcript, CV, and cover letter. We will be reviewing applications as they come in.
If you don’t quite meet these requirements but still think you’d be a great fit for the role, we’d still love to hear from you. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.